Cornelius & Collins has a team of experienced employment law attorneys who provide counsel regarding all aspects of the employer/employee relationship. The attorneys in our Nashville Labor and Employment Law Firm Practice Group have a wide range of experience, including having served as in-house counsel, internal counsel with Federal and State agencies, and outside counsel for companies and individual employees. This unique perspective allows us to better advise clients in all aspects of the employment relationship.
Employment Law Attorneys provide advice and counsel on matters involving:
- Employment litigation including Title VII, harassment, discrimination, and similar state law claims.
- Labor relations involving unionized employers.
- Wage and hour litigation and compliance, including collective actions brought under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- OFCCP and Affirmative Action Compliance.
- Fair Labor Standards Act charges and arbitrations.
- Workplace safety and health, MSHA, OSHA, and TOSHA complaints.
- Housing discrimination charges
- Supervisory training on hiring, firing, and investigative procedures
- Non-profit management issues and compliance
- Workplace violence policies and investigations
- Americans With Disabilities Act and Tennessee Human Rights Act matters
- Whistleblower and Qui Tam Actions
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Independent Contractor Agreements and Severance Issues
- Creating Policy and Procedure Manuals that are enforceable
- Drug and Alcohol Testing policies
- Leave Policies and Work Rules
- Non-competition agreements, non-solicitation agreements, and similar restrictive covenants.
When issues arise in the employment setting, it is important to have an experienced advocate to help navigate your way through any dispute. Please contact our experienced Labor and Employment Law Firm Attorneys to find out how we can help you.